Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crimzon Clover

It might run on my system. I may give it a try.

2. ahhhh this game rules. Arcade Original is so intense. I've been focusing on using breaks instead of bombs, so that might be holding me back, but it almost feels like Saidaioujou levels of difficulty.

3. I've started taking the Energy "Gauge up" instead of the Get Star item after a boss battle. Got up to 585B on my last run which ended on the 3rd stage.
    Stage 3 does feel a bit harder partially because your Break Gauge fills up slowly compared to S1 & S2 (what that Rate Up Speed means, I guess). IcarusFW is right: The first DBM of stage 3 isn't too hard to get, but after that it's uphill.

Loving this game. GOTY 2014.

4. CC on Steam has been updated to 1.02. There are some new screen settings, and some bullshit scores have been cleared out of the leaderboard such as a 17 billion score with a Max Break Rate of 110,000 (LOL.... no one legitly gets that high of a MBR, not even the top scorer on Original arcade ). If you get framerate dips, your score will be flagged as "unofficial".

Quote Originally Posted by Steam CC update
    v1.02 Patch Detail:

Screen Settings : The dialog to choose Window/Fullscreen was abandonned. In its stead, a new SCREEN SETTING option is available from SETTINGS menu which allow to more detailed set up of Game Resolution/ Screen resolution to play with maximum comfort.

Vertical Screens: Support of vertical resolution screens added.

Controller: Support for XBOX360 Real Arcade Pro added.

Scoring and Leaderboard:
    - Support of Friend score display added
    - Display of the total number of score added
    - "Unofficial Score" system added : if for some reason (mostly framerate) a score is not judged valid, it is still added to leaderboard as an unofficial score
    - Filter for official/unofficial score added
    ** 3 gauge and the current FPS are now displayed on screen bottom right, should any of these gauge be in the red at the end of a level, the score will be judged as an unofficial score **

Level 2 Boss fight correction for a possible crash bug. (Some replay data might be affected)

Bug when choosing "Replay (this stage)" during the EX boss fight corrected.

Some scores judged wrong were removed from leaderboard.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 09 Jul 2014 at 02:06 AM.

5. This is such a great game. Bought it during the steam sale, and can't believe how good it is even with the utter madness that sometimes goes on the screen.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

I circled back to this today, playing with a DS4 instead of the Saturn pad which didn't seem to want to let me go down. Somehow I managed to do worse... My story is that I was using the Type II and III ship instead of the likely more beginner friendly Type I. Between this and Astebreed (which needs a thread), I'm blown away.

7. Type III is probably what I'd consider to be the best ship, but it's so damn slippery.