Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Man 10

1. Mega Man 10

It would seem Mega Man 10 is coming, and its sticking with the retro 8-bit look. Supposedly one of the robot masters is called Sheep Man.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. lol Sheep Man...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. If this is half as good as MM9, I'm game.

4. Maybe this time they won't make it as retardly cheap.

I played through all the MM games again recently and the crap they pull in some of the 9 stages leading to instant death is pretty BS.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    it's sticking with the neo-retro 8-bit look.
    fixed.

6. I loved 9 and I'm hoping this will be as good. Your also gonna be able to play as Protoman from the beginning as well as an unnamed 3rd character.

7. Fuuuuuuck yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zac View Post
    Your also gonna be able to play as Protoman from the beginning as well as an unnamed 3rd character.
    BS, if they give you those characters what will Capcom be able to gouge you on microtransactions with?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I bought all that shit for 9 and have not even played as Protoman. Because I want to give Capcom money for making games I like. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Maybe they'll add some street fighter costumes this time. Only 5 bucks each!
    Last edited by Zac; 09 Dec 2009 at 06:51 PM.