Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Watchmen 2

1. Shit'cha! Robo-Rorschach!

2. They should incorporate a skate-off between Ozzy and Kill-DON - Leader of the Pterodactyls!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Silk Specter kills a cheetah in a fight to the death but only has enough material left over to make a verrrrry small replacement costume!

4. (Watchmen 2 apparently occurring within the Tarzan vs. Dinosaurs universe.)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    The movie ending, while not perfect, worked much better.
    No. The movie ending reversed the sentiment Moore had in the original ending. I agree the giant squid couldn't have worked. But the ending the movie presentation completely changed the message of the Watchmen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    No. The movie ending reversed the sentiment Moore had in the original ending. I agree the giant squid couldn't have worked. But the ending the movie presentation completely changed the message of the Watchmen.
    It did?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I know the comic book cartoons say he's real, but do the comic books themselves? My happiness rides entirely on the legitimacy of Terry McGinnis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    Terry also appeared in Superman Adventures #64. The story has Terry/Batman traveling to the present and teaming up with Superman against a futuristic version of Brainiac.
    More recently, in Superman/Batman #22 (written by Jeph Loeb), a Batman wearing the Beyond costume appears, making his first foray into the regular DC Comics continuity. The plot involves Bizarro being transported to an alternate version of Gotham City. It would appear from #23 that this Batman is someone named "Tim" (presumably Tim Drake). However, the writers admitted to the mistake of misnaming the character,[citation needed] and although the name was rumored to be changed to "Terry" in the trade paperback, it still reads "Tim" (see first page of "Smoke and Mirrors" chapter in the trade paperback). Furthermore, the packaging for the action figure created by DC Direct based on this appearance in Superman/Batman also erroneously identifies Batman Beyond as Tim Drake instead of Terry McGinnis. Another oddity is the Batwing pictured is the version from Batman: The Animated Series, not Batman Beyond. Whether this is the regular DC universe or a parallel one is still to be seen. It is possible that this may be an alternate reality as the same story has Batzarro transported to the world of Superman: Red Son, an Elseworlds communist version of Superman.
    It seems he may not be in the DCU proper, but he exists somewhere in the DCU Multiverse.

7. Yeah, but I'm sure Darth Vader, Charlie Sheen, and H.R. Puffinstuff also exist in the DCU Multiverse. Beh.

8. And they're all connected by Barack Obama, who exists simultaneously in every comic universe in existence. Obama is the Dark Tower of comics.

James

9. Only way I'd buy it:

10. lol he raped her mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.