Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen 2

1. Watchmen 2

I'm surprised this hadn't been mentioned in here yet, so-

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/02/...or-watchmen-2/

I won't be touching this with a 10-foot pole.

James

2. I recently read The Watchmen. It was good, up to the ending, which was about 500X too silly and ridiculous for me to take seriously.

3. Watchmen Babies?

Right after Moore and Gibbons tell them to stick it up their ass, whoever steps up to this atrocity might be the most professionally-reviled scab in the industry. Or they should be.

Even Miller sold out with more Dark Knight for a million bucks and I can't blame him. He didn't even have to touch a cock for it so he came out ahead.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Moore should take the job, then do his best to run the project into the ground. Waste as much time as possible.

6. Instead of Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, they'll get Michael Moore and an actual gibbon.

7. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Moore should take the job, then do his best to run the project into the ground. Waste as much time as possible.
    That's what I'd do, and when they finally claim to have had enough, I'd fart out some abortion of a story and smirk as I imagine their horrified faces over what they were reading.

8. Sequel? Why bother to think up one of those? Just remake the original. Base it on the recent movie or something.

They're not thinking lazy enough.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I recently read The Watchmen. It was good, up to the ending, which was about 500X too silly and ridiculous for me to take seriously.
    You mean the squid? Yeah, that shit was horrible.

The movie ending, while not perfect, worked much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Right after Moore and Gibbons tell them to stick it up their ass, whoever steps up to this atrocity might be the most professionally-reviled scab in the industry.
    There's no way Moore would go for it, but under the right circumstances I could see Gibbons working on a sequel. After all, he was heavily involved in the making of the movie and, if I recall, even got Moore's share of the dough. But yeah, whoever writes/draws this will possibly become a pariah in the industry.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Where did that image of Batman smacking Rorschach come from?