Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: These are the people we share the Earth with

1. Frown These are the people we share the Earth with

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives...true_login.php

Basically, site (Read Write Web) does a news story about Facebook and AOL coming up with some sort of joint-login plan. Dumb people who want to log in to Facebook type "facebook login" into Google search, find this story as the first link, click it, and wonder why Facebook (which is actually the RWW site) has suddenly changed and leave comments about being pissed that they can't log in (which they are able to do by using their Facebook login info).
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. People always have such a fit when they change anything on facebook. It's awesome.

As to their confusion, it doesn't surprise me at all.

3. The comment section in that link is priceless. Seriously unprecedented fail.
    Last edited by Cheebs; 12 Feb 2010 at 05:04 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    People always have such a fit when they change anything on facebook. It's awesome.
    Some people just love FB way too much.

5. Facebook should just go back to its interface from 2005

6. People don't understand the internet or how to behave in a social manner on said internet.

Also: are pretty stupid.

7. I admit my own life is affected when Google shakes up the top search results. But it never goes beyond a quiet mental "Yes. Angry Video Game Nerd is back at the top of the AVGN search. Take that, stupid AVGN stock indicator thing!"

8. "I WANT THE OLD FAFEBOOK BACK THIS SHIT IS WACK!!!!!"

9. this is bullshit

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    this is bullshit
    If by "bullshit" you mean "fake", after a while a lot of the comments are, as people start making fun of the first couple pages of comment. As for the original five or so pages of comments, however, people from the RWW site confirm in the comments section that the hits were coming from people on Google searching for "facebook login".
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.