Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attack site warning

1. I normally don't have any problems with the ads here. Occasionally they mysteriously close my browser out of nowhere, but that's very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Well, I temporarily replaced most of the old ads with Amazon widgets.
    Oh, good, that means that James can stop blocking the ads now! Right, James?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    So you're good with a virus/malware infected computer? Explain how that works, because I don't get it.
    It's pretty simple, own a mac.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Or, subscribe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

I've never had a problem with the ads on TNL.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It's pretty simple, own a mac.
    It'd be cheaper to subscribe for 10 years.

6. This explains why my computer is all full of malware shit. It's been giving me not responding programs all week.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I've never had a problem with the ads on TNL.
    Me neither.

8. Same here.

But I remembered I had some extra cash in my paypal account so I just subscribed.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Just as James thought I figured for the longest time the .pdf thing was to do with my work pc only having IE on it (since I don't have this issue at home with FF).

10. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    better job, cheaper server

or a fundraiser!
    I've said it before, but, a "Ban a user for a day/hour/minute" drive would do wonderfully, on Yoshi, Fe 26, Josh (presumably to give the rest of us a chance to catch up in post counts,) and myself alone could fuel TNL for a year.