Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Valentine's Day, TNL!

1. Happy Valentine's Day, TNL!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I had never seen this series of videos before, and holy wow do they crack me up. So cute yet so bizarre.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. W-what is the point of these bizarre lessons? I'm tickled by them, but I have no idea what the real purpose is.

I took all your French Toast.

5. It's messed up that the same country excels at creating both these adorable little mascot characters and twisted shit like the Fuck-1 rape race (as seen in S&B).

BTW, my gf already wants one (a Mameshiba, not a rape race). Are these only available in Japan?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Feb 2010 at 01:25 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Hold a rape race and the Mameshiba will come to you!

7. I forgot it was Valentine's Day. BonziBuddy, you have failed me for the last time!
    You taste like a burger. I don't like you anymore.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    BTW, my gf already wants one (a Mameshiba, not a rape race). Are these only available in Japan?
    Here are a few various Mameshiba products, but I haven't been able to track down any of the little characters themselves yet.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.