Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immortality! Super Strength!

1. Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten View Post
    Its one of those scams that only needs to work once.
    He did tell me all the info was available on his website and not worry about the money but that's probably because I told him I was poor and couldn't afford it. He also told me to call him in a little while and let him know how things are going. It's probably a scam but maybe the dude is just a delusional headcase.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

2. Wow...

3. Quote Originally Posted by breatharian crazypage
    Wiley was first introduced to the world back in 1981 when he appeared on the national TV show "THAT'S INCREDIBLE" demonstrating his strength by lifting 1100 lbs of weights, nearly 10 times his own body weight.
    I totally remember this guy from That's Incredible! Besides the dogs that could climb trees real good, the tard who made his mom's grocery bags in to Model-T replicas every week when she came home from shopping and the dude who caught a bullet in a little metal box that he held between his teeth, the skinnyass weightlifter dude is easily the most memorable one. It seemed like he was on a similar trip back then except he was all fruit juice instead of all McDonald's. I think he did some sort of miniscule (maybe an inch) deadlift with what I recall them saying was 1200lbs (I know it says 1100 on the web page). Whatever the weight, it was HUGE and he did get it off the floor.

This is very interesting to me. I mean the guy's mental but I'm intrigued by his crackpottery.

4. Now, if only we could get him to square up with EBM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. if part of my million goes to him putting up a nicer website, I may consider it.