Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 NFL Free Agency, Draft, and Offseason Thread

1. 2010 NFL Free Agency, Draft, and Offseason Thread

The league enters the uncapped 2010 season of the current/expiring CBA. Moves have begun to be made.

Discuss here.

westbrook and lt gone

3. New Orleans will continuing having the highest crime rate in the USA in 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

4. By stealing footballs from unsuspecting Vikings? Ya, I can see that.

God damn it. Can't rep again.

6. Aren's new picture is what I picture he looks like after the Vikings gave up their chance.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    By stealing footballs from unsuspecting Vikings? Ya, I can see that.
    Laugh out loud, seriously. Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Aren's new picture is what I picture he looks like after the Vikings gave up their chance.
    That face is NOTHING compared to what I looked liked after the loss. This is more fitting:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

8. LT signed with the Jets.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. And Brady Quinn is now a Bronco after being traded for a fullback and a draft pick....DAMN. So now the Browns go from Anderson and Quinn to Delhomme and Seneca Wallace. And I bet Wallace wins the friggin job. What a joke.

10. I have... I really don't know how to react to all this. It feels like good news.. kind of? Seriously I don't know enough to react to the Brown's draft choices this year, I wish Biff was here.

OH GOD OH MAN