Thread: Can I post Transformers for sale?

1. Can I post Transformers for sale?

I'm not sure if you guys will allow it, but I want to sell off all of my Transformers and wnated to know if anyone is interested? They are all loose, but in great condition...If you guys take away my post *hangs head in sadness* I understand, but if not, i DO want toput some of the money into more games If anyone is interested, I can put up my pics onto a temporary page so you guys can see it...Thank you for your time

LS

2. ...

You don't happen to have old-school bumblebee (yellow version) or any of the Dinobots and Insectacons do you? If so, how much are you looking for?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

Hey, Transformers for sale is welcome here *wards off the admins*

Whatcha got?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Re: Can I post Transformers for sale?

Originally posted by LiquidSnake
    I'm not sure if you guys will allow it, but I want to sell off all of my Transformers and wnated to know if anyone is interested? They are all loose, but in great condition...If you guys take away my post *hangs head in sadness* I understand, but if not, i DO want toput some of the money into more games If anyone is interested, I can put up my pics onto a temporary page so you guys can see it...Thank you for your time

LS
    TradeDepot was renamed (originally GameDepot) so that anything can be sold here with exception to pirated products or merchandise that has any ties to being considered illegal. Otherwise, trade away.

5. Ok, I posted my Transformers pics on a temporary website located here
    http://community.webtv.net/InOuterHeaven/Transformers I also recently wrote up the conditions on a few of them...

Below are the conditions for some Transformers I have gotten interest in...If you are interested in anything, feel free to email me with an offer

*NOTE - ALL Transformers I have still transform perfectly, including the ones on this list..nothing too loose or too tight...TS denotes that I have the Tech Specs for the figure*

SHOCKWAVE - Very good..no stickers on body..Left arm was once cracked, but almost perfectly glued back (crack was on the left elbow joint, so its not highly noticeable)..Still functions perfectly...

PRETENDER JAZZ (TS) - Fair..high amount of wear..face scratched ubit..glass on Jazz has been scratched off

QUAKE (TS) - Very good...very slight wear on stickers... Both
    Targetmasters included

JOYRIDE (TS) - Very good...very slight wear on stickers..still has gun and powermaster figure

DOUBLECROSS (TS) - Very good...slight sticker wear...no gun..

GRANDSLAM/RAINDANCE (TS) - Very good..Raindance has both missiles, Grandslam has only one missile..

BLITZWING - Fair...No stickers...face beat up a bit..missiles clipped off on wings....

SLAPDASH (TS) - very good...svery light wear on stickers...gun and powermaster included, missing back tail fin....

DOUBLEDEALER (TS) - Very good..very sliht wear on stickers..both Powermasters included..missing gun...

HOTROD (TS) - Very good...slight wear on stickers..no stickers on legs...gun included
    SLUGSLINGER (TS) - Very good...no gun..no stickers..

MISFIRE (TS) - Very good..very slight wear on stickers..Aimless has tiny piece of leg hinge missing, but doesnt hinder him transforming..

TRIGGERHAPPY (TS) - Very good..no Targetmaster..right wing is detached, but perfect (just needs the little silver bar to put on)..

HOSEHEAD (TS) - Very good...Headmaster included...no gun...

SIREN (TS) - Very good..Headmaster included...no gun..

SCOURGE (TS) - Very good...Targetmaster included..very slight wear on
    stickers...

SKULLCRUNCHER - Very good...missing tail...Headmaster cannot move left arm..gun included....

APEFACE - Very good...very slight wear on stickers..gun and Headmaster included...

WEIRDWOLF (TS) - Very good..very slight wear on stickers...No gun..Headmaster included...
    SCORPONOK (TS) - Very good..slight wear on stickers and left leg cover...Lord Zarak cannot move arms...Has gun, shield, roller car (with one gun), # ouut of 4 double barrel guns...(For battle staton mode has one orange crane arm, half of elevator, 3 gray instruments)...

METROPLEX - Good... Car missing one arm..one arm antenna missing..some scuffs on thighs....Includes tank and robot that is made up of Metroplexes guns (forgot his name)..

SEACONS (ALL 6 TS) - Very good...Very slight wear on stickers...Only one fist for Piranhacon..No sword..Guns included for Snaptrap, Overbite, and Seawing....Overbite has only one arm in shark mode....

If anyone has more detailed questions on the conditions or wants a pic, feel free to email me...

LS

6. I will trade for games... check my GameTZ list... maybe we can work something out.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com