Thread: Air Gear

1. Air Gear

I kind of stumbled upon this one. The plot is insane. The characters are great. There is a surprising amount of vulgarity and boobs. I find myself actually loling at the jokes. It's on netflix streaming. Fun show.

2. I read a little of the comic long ago, but didn't get very far. The art was banging, though. I'll try to watch some of this. I tried watching some old anime on netflix that I missed long ago and stopped them all after the first episode, so I hope I can enjoy this one.

3. The music and art in the anime is the shit. The only problem is that some of the action scenes feel alittle low budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. Its basicaly Jet Set Radio the anime, but without Tagging, and ten times the tricks. Be carefull tho cause like the other "Oh Great!" anime Tenjo Tenge; this will end mid story arc cause the story is on going. Its a great ride while it happens tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    Its basicaly Jet Set Radio the anime, but without Tagging, and ten times the tricks. Be carefull tho cause like the other "Oh Great!" anime Tenjo Tenge; this will end mid story arc cause the story is on going. Its a great ride while it happens tho.
    IBTN Hit the nail on the head.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. I'll check this out on OnDemand.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Actually they cut this series and the only way to finish it is through the manga. Still one of my favorite anime regardless.

Characters are the BEST

8. Rumor has it there is a second season coming out. I heard from a few people that it's been confirmed in Play or one of those big time anime mags.

9. I wanted to check this out badly last year because the style of the whole series looked really nice, but I was hesitant from the lack of an ending.

Here's hoping the second season does come!

10. I've watched the dubbed and subbed versions. A lot of people actually really like the pseudo-ending that was put together.

Even the manga hasn't finished yet though, but it seems like it's getting towards the end now.