Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 TNL NYC Meet-up Thread

1. Says the anorexic mexican and tiny asian.

2. At least I don't have to pay double or KevinSmithed.

3. I should hopefully have my new Camaro by then so ya'll can fuck off, I aint driving. NOT IT!

4. Fly like an eagle, eagle, eagle...

5. Looks like K3V is the lucky winner! Unless Box has an uber SUV and is going again this year.
    Last edited by Sinista; 10 Mar 2010 at 08:39 PM.

6. Honestly, why don't you guys just fly? It's 45 mins, the train leaves you right at my doorstep, and you won't have Jeff crying about the A/C.

Btw, Jeff. You can't get sick because of the cold. It doesn't work that way.

7. UPDATE:

So it seems like I will be in Europe in July. I know the dates are completely different but what does that mean for me and this get-together? I'll only be doing free shit. My money is going to be focused on me going abroad. I'll still house those I've told I would put up in my apartment but I won't really be drinking at bars nor going to any special shit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    Looks like K3V is the lucky winner! Unless Box has an uber SUV and is going again this year.
    I'll drive, but seeing four/five big dudes pile out of my xB in NYC will be a sight for the lolz. Also it has nearly no room behind the back seat for bags so pack light! Might have to suck it up and take 2 cars, or get Gus daddy to go and we can take his mini van ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. Jesus Christ. We can take the exploder again, but I ain't driving.

10. My vote is to get gus on board! I don't mind driving either but its gonna be cramped for those in the back seat.