Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 TNL NYC Meet-up Thread

Whatever you do, don't play at the National Underground. That place is tiny, expensive, and fucking stupid. Also, the owner, Gavin Degraw's brother, is a douchey little gnome and the bartenders all suck.

I would really like to come to this. I haven't had a vacation since last May so by June I will be more than due for one.

3. OH COME ON. I was just teasing Ramon. Anyone who didn't see through that sarcasm (including you, bad guy) needs to calm the fuck down.

If people show up, cool. If not, cool. I do feel bad about bailing out of Rich though. I think I shook his hand, and 3 minutes later was on the subway back to Brooklyn. I was pretty hammered though.

Anyhow. Let's play nice because I'd like to see all of your ugly mugs there this time.

4. I wasn't mad at you. But fuck you, Frog. I can pull that thread back up and show you that you're the one who made a big stink. Didn't matter anyway because I was barely around.

If Cap shows up I'm going to punch him in the face. The warning has been said.

5. Yeah if we are planning a Yanks game (WE MUST) then it'd be a lot easier and cheaper to go to the Houston game than the Mets. Looking like the 11-13 is the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

I haven't even been to a game at the new stadium-- consider me down for a yankees game if it's during the 11-13th and nothing major comes up.

7. SSJN, Sinista and I went to Museum of Natural History, took a piss at Central park and went for some average pizza while the rest of the gang went to Yankees game that Saturday. I hope we can plan/do better stuff this time around. I am not much of a tour guide.

8. so this is ruined already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. Nothing mentioned as activities sound like any fun whatsoever. I guess I'm over the NYC tourist thing.

I recommend this place:

http://www.gingerman-ny.com/

Also, since the World Cup 2010 will be going on on both of these dates, if anybody likes soccer this place is a must-- i'm probably going to hit it up for all of the USA games.

http://www.nevadasmiths.net/