Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 TNL NYC Meet-up Thread

1. Where in NJ are you living at now? I moved to Brooklyn last year but I'm in Williamsburg so it takes me about half-hour to get to Jersey City.

2. I still live in Morris County. Not too far from these places, but far enough that it dissuades me from going more often than not.

I'm playing Cleveland on the 4th and 5th. Frederick MD on the 11th. Pittsburgh on the 12th. Baltimore on the 24th and 26th.
    If you guys want to book one of my bands to play your little get together it'd have to be the 19th.

You'd also have to book it SOON. My schedule fills up quickly these days.
    Last edited by Josh; 01 Mar 2010 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I still live in Morris County. Not too far from these places, but far enough that it dissuades me from going more often than not.
    oh word? where at? my gf just moved from morris plains-- her family is there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I wasn't mad at you. But fuck you, Frog. I can pull that thread back up and show you that you're the one who made a big stink.
    But I wasn't the only one that absolutely couldn't go that week, it was like 8 people dude. I was the one that called you out on acting like it was your birthday party and not working with people, but that was it. Notice I did not bitch when people decided to do it on the day that was bad for me, I just didn't think that decision belonged to you and only you (or any one individual).

Again, there's nothing to really debate here. I've passed on plenty of these without a fuss. I'm not going to be heartbroken over it, I just saw a disaster in the making and called it.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 01 Mar 2010 at 06:18 PM.

6. It wasn't eight people. Some who said would be better on the other weekend had no actual intention of showing up. If we were talking about people who would have actually appeared, you had maybe two in your camp.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Nevada smith's is considered by many to be the best soccer bar in the US, though. It's small, but it's an awesome place. I went for a couple World Series games. Haven't been for a soccer match. Just saying-- it's a nice destination if anybody is into the World Cup.
    not arguing...just saying another cool thing to do is go to any ethnic bar when their team is playing...as long as you're not rooting for the other team

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I was in town for 24 hours, basically.

Incidentally, "Junior's" in Times Square is a pretty rad place. Got a beef tongue on rye sandwich. Bitchin'.
    incidentally anywhere in times square sucks my balls
    Last edited by burgundy; 01 Mar 2010 at 07:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    not arguing...just saying another cool thing to do is go to any ethnic bar when their team is playing...as long as you're not rooting for the other team
    that actually sounds like a pretty sweet idea.

I've been to Brother Jimmy's midtown a couple of times for Hurricanes football-- place is CRAZY on gameday. I wish Maryland had a similar alumni bar.

9. Rich, when are you bringing over Lost Odyssey?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm playing Cleveland on the 4th and 5th. Frederick MD on the 11th. Pittsburgh on the 12th. Baltimore on the 24th and 26th.
    If you guys want to book one of my bands to play your little get together it'd have to be the 19th.

You'd also have to book it SOON. My schedule fills up quickly these days.
    This shit should happen. For reals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!