Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6171737475

Thread: Official 2010 TNL NYC Meet-up Thread

1. Looks like a tough crowd. Lucky thing Anthony changed his name before the hippies showed up! Imagine the scathing ridicule he'd have had to endure had that grisly assemblage found out that he lets people on the internet refer to him as 'Destin'.

I just shuddered uncontrollably at the thought of it. It's okay though you guys. I'll be fine in a few minutes.

2. DON'T TELL ANYONE WE MET ON THE INTERNET! I WILL LOSE ALL MY STREET CRED!

3. Internet dating site that is.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Coury still thinks Dole will show up.
    LOL coury is adorable about that. stop breaking his heart dole!

wait...there was weed?

3am J train through awesome parts of brooklyn FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Looks like a tough crowd. Lucky thing Anthony changed his name before the hippies showed up! Imagine the scathing ridicule he'd have had to endure had that grisly assemblage found out that he lets people on the internet refer to him as 'Destin'.

I just shuddered uncontrollably at the thought of it. It's okay though you guys. I'll be fine in a few minutes.
    If I had known you were so attached to my destin handle I might not have changed it. I can just imagine how confused you were when the name "Anthony" popped up with the same picture I have been using for 4 years. Then, to further confuse you, Destin is written right under the name. Truely, I understand the pain and confusion, bit I think, given time, you will learn to look one inch below the name anthony, and see that friendly monkier you love so.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

6. I just found out that my friend Sarah used to live in Anthony's apartment before I knew her. I was out with another friend last night, and she said after telling her the location, "is it the one where you walk in to a kitchen, then it goes down some stairs to a big room. And that's connected to an outside sundeck that's shared with the neighbors and is at a slight angle. Its right by next to the subway stop." I laughed.

7. Small world.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mezz View Post
    I just found out that my friend Sarah used to live in Anthony's apartment before I knew her. I was out with another friend last night, and she said after telling her the location, "is it the one where you walk in to a kitchen, then it goes down some stairs to a big room. And that's connected to an outside sundeck that's shared with the neighbors and is at a slight angle. Its right by next to the subway stop." I laughed.
    When did she live here? The neighbors have been here for like 6 years or something.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mezz View Post
    I just found out that my friend Sarah used to live in Anthony's apartment before I knew her. I was out with another friend last night, and she said after telling her the location, "is it the one where you walk in to a kitchen, then it goes down some stairs to a big room. And that's connected to an outside sundeck that's shared with the neighbors and is at a slight angle. Its right by next to the subway stop." I laughed.
    Ask if she's the one who drew the dude with the cock and balls on the roof.