Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damnit......does anyone have a Gamespot Complete account?

zidane747 Guest

Damnit......does anyone have a Gamespot Complete account?

If so, then can I borrow your e-mail address and password? There are so many movies that I want to see right now, but I can't afford 20$ for the account. This would be great if one of you could(amidst all the flaming and ridicule I'll get for this thread), and if there's a way you can think of me repaying you, I will gladly oblige. Thanks a ton.

Andy787 Guest
    Heh, I do. I'm not going to give my account, but if you want you can AIM me and I'll give you the movies you want (provided you have broadband).

Andy787 Guest
    Erm... oh, and my AIM name is Andy78787

4. I'm also a member. But I don't want to give my password out. Tell me what movies you want and I can email them, or AIM them, or something.

zidane747 Guest
    Thanks a lot guys, this will really be great. If you can, e-mail me these:

The Final Hours teaser trailer, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Video Review, MGS2: Sons of Liberty TGS 2001 Fall Trailer - Direct Feed, Metal Gear Solid 2 Video Preview, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Trailer 2.

That's it, so thank you to whoever e-mails them to me(and anyone who didn't ridicule me ^_^). If there's anything you want that I can offer, I'd be happy to give it to you.

goku999@optonline.net

EDIT: And yes, I have broadband.

6. Re: Damnit......does anyone have a Gamespot Complete account?

Originally posted by zidane747
    If so, then can I borrow your e-mail address and password? There are so many movies that I want to see right now, but I can't afford 20$ for the account. This would be great if one of you could(amidst all the flaming and ridicule I'll get for this thread), and if there's a way you can think of me repaying you, I will gladly oblige. Thanks a ton.
    can't afford 20 bucks? Even ppl that get allowance for the week can make a mere 20 bucks, are you living in the dark ages?

7. Sorry dude. But I don't agree with your request one bit.
    If you want what Gamespot has, you should pay for it.
    Jeremy Dunham
    Games Editorial Manager, IGN.com
    http://users.ign.com/collection/Makaze-IGN

Stibbons Guest
    Borrow some money from Julie. I'd hope she didn't come over for a whole summer without a cent to her name.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Stibbons
    Borrow some money from Julie. I'd hope she didn't come over for a whole summer without a cent to her name.

Well, I don't think she'll let me after I tricked her into giving me 40$; I said my grandmother needed medicine for 40$(translation: I needed MGS2 on launch day). After that, she hasn't trusted me with money since........and I can't blame her.......but at least I got the game.........and some ass out of it too.........j/k

10. Originally posted by Stibbons
    true true

or I know an even better idea get a job like the rest of us (well some of us)