Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadly Premonition

1. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Just because a game is by a tiny company doesn't mean that it's some hidden gem. This really does look terrible.
    I dunno, I say we're sorely lacking in awful-yet-strangely-charming low budget games lately. There's plenty of people who loved stuff like Disaster Report or Blue Stinger, and this is just the sort of note that this seems to hit.

2. Alright... I'm going to have to try this now. You've got my curiosity piqued, TNL!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Wow thanks for the heads up on this game. Ive never heard of it. It almost reminds me of the craziness of Silent Hill combined with the goofy crap of God Hand. Looks totally unique. Definate purchase. Heres some screens i just found (edit - its even got the Red Room from twin peaks complete with two midgets WTF haha):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02-620x.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	52915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04-620x.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	52916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05-620x.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	52917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06-620x.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	52918  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-d4f3f4f2-4b9a-427a-bc60-1565376269e3-l.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	52921  
    Last edited by Destro777; 01 Mar 2010 at 07:42 PM.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

4. garbage

5. I wish I made a terrible quirky game so people would buy it

Buy this - we lose

6. We're far past the point of losing, supporting this is far from a vilifiable offense in the scheme of things. Because no matter if this becomes a cult classic far beyond its wildest imaginings, it will never sell 1/10 as many copies as Dante's Inferno or Yu-Gi-Oh 36D's Reshief of Ahaglblab DX.

7. Dante's Inferno is the trifecta of Deus Ex, System Shock and Doom combined compared to this dumb ass shit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    It almost reminds me of the craziness of Silent Hill combined with the goofy crap of God Hand.
    Great example.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Dante's Inferno is the trifecta of Deus Ex, System Shock and Doom combined compared to this dumb ass shit.
    What?

9. For the record, Destructoid gave it a 10 in the context that it is a game that is so incredibly bad that it becomes good.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    For the record, Destructoid gave it a 10 in the context that it is a game that is so incredibly bad that it becomes good.
    For the record, why the fuck are you reading Destructoid?
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2