Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadly Premonition

1. I sometimes need something to do at work.

Read: I'm really really bored a lot of the time at work.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Got the game, played a few hours, liking it quite a bit, not sure why.

3. The Red Room makes me interested in this game. More impressions please.

4. Just buy it. $20 bucks and one of the weirdest games ever made. Everyone dissed the weirdass game that was God Hand on day one now its a classic. Same with stuff like Illbleed. Its a Twin Peaks in Silent hill videogame ripoff with ridiculous dialogue for 20 bucks. Just buy it.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

5. If you really want to burn $20, just get Skate 2 and help me do some of the Freeskate activities. Thanks.

6. I have Skate 2, I will help you (unless I am playing BC2).

PS Illbreed sucks then, it sucks now.

7. Illbleed was awesome. I mean, come on.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. I remember hating it. I might try it again someday just because you buffoons seem to love it so.

9. Nah, just play Skate 2 instead.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    I'm inclined to believe IGN, especially after a friend of mine said that this game is worse than Two Worlds.
    I don't understand all the hate for TW. It was inferior to Oblivion, that's for sure, but it wasn't a bad game per se. I enjoyed it.