Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Podcasts?

1. Video Game Podcasts?

Sampling different game podcasts through iTunes, so far haven't managed to find anything interesting. I like to run radio shows in the background at work, and it'd be nice to find a smart, game-related one to listen to.

Recommendations?

2. I like the 1up Yours podcast. Comes out every friday, has a quality cast and they talk about everything. I like it a lot more than EGM Live.

3. GFW Radio for sure (even if you don't play PC games), and The Hotspot has been getting a lot better.

4. Penny Arcade has one called "Downloadable Content" that is quite funny and often enlightening. Doesn't some out in any sort of regular intervals though.
    Totally!

5. Cheap Ass Gamer's CAGcast is cool.

6. If you're into game design, Gamasutra has weekly podcasts at http://www.gdcradio.net/. Many of them are lectures from GDC and other game conferences.

7. I really liked the Bungie Podcasts that they had before Halo 3 came out. Obviously I don't think they're going to be making any more though.

8. I have a retro gaming podcast but it somehow slowly degrades into rape jokes.

9. lol

10. Frog -- Your URL in your profile leads me to eBay and pop-up ads, heads up.