Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Ke$ha

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    But when I listened to the lyrics for the first time, all I heard was Razor Ramon with a vagina.
    Fuck, I can't rep you right now. I spit out my drink.
    I took all your French Toast.

2. Dont be a little bitch with your chit chat
    Just show me where your dick's at.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Ke$ha's overdoing it with the autotune, but I do have a soft spot for that over-the-top white girl voice. also like when the black girls do it

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Songs have always been about sex. But remember when they were more subtle and clever?
    There's a difference between a song about sex and a song about drunken, coked up anonymous sex in the back of an alley behind a club.

That said, songs about misbehaving are nothing new either.

I wish more trannies and scat-eaters would make an album. We need more diversity.
    I took all your French Toast.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    That said, songs about misbehaving are nothing new either.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    Word. Generic shit. BOYS BLOWIN UP MAH PHONES.
    Jealous?

8. Drunken Party bitches need a song just like Bro-dudes need music. *cough Asher Roth cough*

Yeah sorry its all I got. Im tired after work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

9. HELL'S YEA!

10. How do you people even get exposed to these fucking crap 'artists'? I feel lucky that the only portal I have into their world is TNL.