Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Ke$ha

1. Aurora knows where its at.

2. PS this oily bitch needs a shower and a shovel to the head.

3. I will kill the next person that posts one of these.

4. Don't kill me.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. You're already as good as dead you fucker.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Kesha also had the opportunity to sing background for Paris Hilton's single, "Nothing in This World", which led to an incident later where she vomited in Hilton's closet.
    Classy gal.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Ke$ha tries to sell her CD!

Ke$ha has fun with the girls!

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. That was so much better than Blair Witch.

Everything in this thread sucks a billion dicks except for that Coasters song. Why do you people even know about this shit?

10. Live in a college town. Let your soul die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS