Thread: Modded Sega Dreamcast System with full clear green case

1. Modded Sega Dreamcast System with full clear green case

[update] Package has been sold!

I've had this Dreamcast system since the launch date (9-9-99). It's in great condition and works perfectly (I tested all 4 controller ports), it's one of the early "made in Japan" models that's slightly heavier than the later ones produced in China. An internal mod-chip was installed to allow import games to play without a boot disc. I also installed a full clear green case on the system. Not one of the more common just top half replacements.

I'm including a Japanese "Millennium 2000" clear green controller and a US clear black controller. 2 VMUs, one clear green and one white. And 4 games; Dead or Alive 2, Jet Set Radio, NFL Blitz 2001, and Virtua Fighter 3tb (jap).

I just tested it and everything was working perfectly except for the 3rd party s-video cable. For some reason the red audio jack isn't working so it only had mono sound. I looked around and this is the only video cable I've got for this. But that can be easily replaced by whoever buys this.

I don't really want to sell this but I need some funds for my PAX trip and this was the first time I've actually hooked this up to a TV in over 3 years. Might as well go to someone who will appreciate it more. Don't know exactly what to ask for this so go ahead and make me an offer.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC.JPG 
Views:	3343 
Size:	2.66 MB 
ID:	53019  
    Last edited by Timber; 11 Mar 2010 at 08:56 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in