Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1828303132

Thread: WARNING! A Huge Podcast Is Approaching Fast!

1. Shidoshi has changed, man.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    We record as separate tracks, and I try to get us as even as possible, but Nick was using a crazy mic this time, so it was tough to have things stay even in the end. He was originally really, really soft, so I was trying to fix that, and I guess in some parts maybe I over-compensated.

If you know any segments that are really, really bad by the way, let me know, and I can go back and fix things.
    Normalize and compress, son. I can show you the world.

3. Yeah, I'm sure there are some pointers that you can probably give me sometime. Right now, I basically just go into GarageBand and try to play around with the levels of each individual track in order to try to get everything even, but I'm far from an audio expert about all of this. I know our shows sound a lot better than many, because a great amount of them just record the feed over Skype, but I'd love to make them sound better if it's possible.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

If you want to send me the raw files from the current podcast I'll wank around with them and see what needs to be done. My schedule is completely open tomorrow.

Be warned that I may make some dance music using your voices.

6. I don't think you know what you're offering, given that the podcast is five hours in length. What I'lll do, though, is just send you one of the sections, and give you the files before I did any amplifying to Nick's audio (he was the main culprit). That way, you can show me what you could do without getting too involved.

I was just gonna do a section anyway, but if you can send me the preferred section that'd be great.

8. You guys mentioned Samurai Warriors 4-2 and wondered if that was instead of or in addition to the usual XL expansion. Supposedly it's instead of, because of Capcom patent-trolling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Weeeeird.