Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcade Aid Visual Quiz

1. Arcade Aid Visual Quiz

http://www.arcadeaid.com/challengingstage/quiz.htm

I think it's some kinda viral Tron marketing. Apologies if this has been posted before. I'm currently at 47, some of them are a real bitch.

2. I was doing this the other day at my friend's comic shop.. I had 3 other people helping me with the last few.. We ended up getting all but one... until we looked up the answer on google.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

were these all arcade games?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

doesn't really seem like it
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

a lot of these are really dumb.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

6. Got 53 out of the 56 without help, pretty cool little quiz. a few random things on there though

heres all the answers: Firetruck, Call of Duty, Mousetrap, Smash TV, Popeye, Metal Slug, Silent Hill, Outrun, Starfox, Frogger, Burger Time, Double Dragon, Dig Dug, Asteroids, Joust, Golden Axe, Spy Hunter, Guitar Hero, Food Fight, Sea Wolf, Bomberman, Timesplitters, Birdie King, Goldeneye, Homerun, R-Type, Missile Command, Tiger Heli, Donkey Konga, Fallout, Shadow of the Colossus, Paperboy, 720, Flower, Star Castle, Golden Tee, Defender, Bejeweled, Space Ace, Super Cobra, NBA Jam, Worms, Rampage, Boulder Dash, Burnout, Dragonball Z, Balloon Fight, Punchout, Vanguard, Halo, Mine Sweeper, Face Off, Crossbow, Stargate, Discs of Tron, and Tron.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    a lot of these are really dumb.
    This is not true at all.

Well except for Firetruck. Who the fuck ever heard of an arcade game called Firetruck?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. also this is part of the Tron Alternate Reality Game. If you complete all 56 you will receive an Encom ID badge in the mail after signing up for flynnlives.com. Other ARG puzzles are already going on on the site if anyone is interested.

here's a gif of the arcade puzzle: http://tron.wikibruce.com/images/5/5c/QuizPoster.gif

9. The only ones I ended up having to cheat on were Super Cobra, Star Gate, Spy Hunter, & Fire Truck. For some reason Shadow of the Colossus & Golden Eye took me forever to figure out
    Last edited by Timber; 14 Mar 2010 at 10:45 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in