Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: New York

The interview questions were good. But it still has that ridiculous everything has to be funny taint for people that don't have the attention span to sit through a serious 10 minute segment. I'm well aware the show is on Comedy Central, which is why I say Jon Stewart personally isn't the issue. It's pretty sad that a significant amount of people need comedy in their news in order to pay attention. Those people are the lowest common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    You just described exactly what the right wing does but excluded panic-spreading.
    Yes, because the people with their hands out looking for more welfare are clearly the cream.

Well you're in luck Yoshi. A lot of those poor pathetic people you hate on welfare, also vote republican every chance they get.

Nonsense. Everyone who votes Republican is a Real American and therefore middle class. Any Republicans that are lower class are only there because of all the taxes from the DEMMYCRATS

The poorest states in the nation, and often the ones with the largest minority populations, vote republican every election.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The poorest states in the nation are often the ones with the largest minority populations
    But black people don't vote.

The poorest states in the nation vote republican every election.
    This is the white man's doing.

This was about NYC pizza guys. Pay attention.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The interview questions were good. But it still has that ridiculous everything has to be funny taint for people that don't have the attention span to sit through a serious 10 minute segment. I'm well aware the show is on Comedy Central, which is why I say Jon Stewart personally isn't the issue. It's pretty sad that a significant amount of people need comedy in their news in order to pay attention. Those people are the lowest common denominator.
    The fact that you can't even understand comedy as the show's primary appeal, rather than news, is just plain baffling to me. Like the very presence of comedy is what you have a problem with?

You don't watch the daily show for news. Although I wil say that the daily show really takes the news media to task in a way the news media itself never will. A lot of times their jokes are more about how the news is being reported than the news itself, and they're usually right on point.