Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: God of War III: Kratos Kills the World

Like seemingly every other game ever made, this one is coming to PS4.

2. Why? I enjoy the series and GoW3 on the PS3 still looks phenomenal but I don't see what they could really do to it. Why just part 3 instead of the entire series unless they really are making some big improvements to the game. Just announce God of War 4 already.

Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Why just part 3 instead of the entire series unless they really are making some big improvements to the game.
    You have it backwards. To do the earlier the games in the series would require actual effort, since PS2 to PS4 would look like shit. 3 and probably Ascension to follow are the easy ones.

4. I suppose so. They could have still offered the first two at 1080p with some fancy AA/AF applied to help things out. The PS3 remasters are 720p if I remember correctly.

5. Katamari Remaster pls. Since we're just throwing shit around.

6. Jumping Flash por favor.

7. It's a good game, but with all the collections out I almost feel like what's the point of just doing the one? That being said I'll play through it again, each installment has been enjoyable.

8. Last of Us did well on PS4, so this is likely a response to that. This seems like more of a graphical upgrade that Last of Us, though.

9. Sony is terrible. Nobody wants this shit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Last of Us did well on PS4, so this is likely a response to that. This seems like more of a graphical upgrade that Last of Us, though.
    The LOU Remastered felt like a necessary upgrade. The PS3 version was bogged down with slowdown in several areas. The PS4 version runs at a smooth 60 fps and the slight texture upgrade added some polish to the game.

I have no reason to buy GOW3 on the PS4. It ran well and looked good enough on the PS3.