Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Image attachment suggestion

1. Or you can add it to a TNL user album and then embed it.

This is good for reaction images.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I said hot links, not Slim Jims.

The board needs an option to NOT show the gay thumbnails at the bottom of any post with attached images. When I don't attach an image it's to avoid that. If I can't hotlink it for whatever reason, sometimes I'll just host it myself. Anything but the thumbnail.
    Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, the Cafe does that - it'll attach the image as a thumbnail unless you put it directly into the post, at which point it no longer attaches a thumbnail. Considering the version of InvisionBoard I'm running is completely ancient, I would expect vBulletin at this point to have something similar.

Then again, expecting anything when it comes to message forum software is usually silly. I can't count the times I've expected one platform to have something that should be standard in everything and it doesn't.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I said hot links, not Slim Jims.

The board needs an option to NOT show the gay thumbnails at the bottom of any post with attached images. When I don't attach an image it's to avoid that. If I can't hotlink it for whatever reason, sometimes I'll just host it myself. Anything but the thumbnail.
    shit like this really highlights which members of the board have issues.

Seriously, does this really bother you?

implying that you don't have stupid shit that bothers you.