Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm in EGM :)

1. I was in Tips N Tricks a couple years ago. The one with Klonoa 2 on the cover. In the tournament report section.

2. My name was in a Tips N Tricks years ago. I had the 2nd higest score for Top Skater. Wish I still had the issue, no big deal though.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Worst bump ever. YAWA, were you THAT bored?

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Worst bump ever. YAWA, were you THAT bored?

:*(

No I actually meant it!!!

Like six people from the boards have been in EGM the last few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

Seems that quite a few TNLer's are making it into the magazines....bahn...animegirl20...slip....Kaneda.....some other people I can't remember right now.

Thats was sucks about living in the south - no one gives a damn about us...oh, wait, unless you are in Atlanta.

6. I won a contest from EGM a few months ago. Heh, that automatically got my name in the issue!

lithium Guest
    I had a letter printed in last issue of EGM, I didn't think it was such a big deal

8. I got a whole section of an EGM issue removed before publishing due to a threat of legal action.

Does that count?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

9. I was in GameFan once or twice, I think.

Can't be sure, though... I never picked up the magazine to check. Probably should have.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Congrats...I was in a magazine once...Gamefan actually...the issue with Final Fantasy 8 on the cover, drawn by Patrick Spaziente.
    You were also in EGMs when they asked a question, so was Mechdeus, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."