Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: I'm in EGM :)

  1. I had a ratarded email I sent to Posty published in the 1st and only GameGo.
    I still cant believe they printed that shit.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    You were also in EGMs when they asked a question, so was Mechdeus, I believe.
    yup. that I was. =)

  3. I was also quoted on behalf of IGN through the Legacy of Kain: Definance ads currently featured throughout various print mags...which by the way own your soul.

    ...I was also featured in Tips n' Tricks a few months ago for a Street Fighter tournament event in Jersey which Masaka, ShinJohnpv, and I attended, but I doubt many of us here even read that. Long before that, both GameFan and GameFan Online featured me respectively for art and tournament coverage I contributed.

    yawa: I haven't seen you in it.

    anyways...once I had this website and it had my name on it. I forget what became of that place.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I was too, in fact I have the paper with me... I'll scan it, because it has to do with a video game tournament when I was 7 years old.

    I'm Chuck Forrester, just to clear it up.
    "Yeah! Forrester yelled, raising a fist into the air"

    You're the Top Gun pro.

    Haha, I also liked how your Mom was against Nintendo, so you saved up your allowance. That's awesome, you totally pwned your Mom.

    What ever happened to the tournament then? Did it become annual?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

  5. I had my art in an issue of GameFan and letter art in Game Informer. I also won the letter art in EGM #154. They never sent me the prize.


  6. Being serious, I've been - in one way or another - in GameFan, GameGO, GameON! USA, Play, Animerica, Next Generation, EGM2, I believe Gamers Republic, and interviewed for a California newspaper. I've also been on TV in California (never seen it myself, though), as well as on TV in Osaka (seen it, have it on tape). Also been in numerous print fanzines, and far too many websites to remember.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    You were also in EGMs when they asked a question, so was Mechdeus, I believe.
    that's right.. they had mech's picture there, but it was all mysterious, with his hat covering his face and stuff..

    and i sent in a tip to nintendo power once.. for a ninja turtles 3 code.. they actually published it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FX-ism
    Thats was sucks about living in the south - no one gives a damn about us...oh, wait, unless you are in Atlanta.
    Nope.

    We had E3 and Comdex, and now we have NOTHING.

    Basically, it's been all downhill since the Olympics ended.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Being serious, I've been - in one way or another - in GameFan, GameGO, GameON! USA, Play, Animerica, Next Generation, EGM2, I believe Gamers Republic, and interviewed for a California newspaper. I've also been on TV in California (never seen it myself, though), as well as on TV in Osaka (seen it, have it on tape). Also been in numerous print fanzines, and far too many websites to remember.
    *hands shidoshi a cookie*

    [SIZE=1] BUY MY GAMES! [~Video Game Print Ads - Twitter - My DS Collection! ~] Currently Playing: [b]KoTOR & Stardew Valley (X1), SolForge (mobile),

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    "Yeah! Forrester yelled, raising a fist into the air"

    You're the Top Gun pro.

    Haha, I also liked how your Mom was against Nintendo, so you saved up your allowance. That's awesome, you totally pwned your Mom.

    What ever happened to the tournament then? Did it become annual?

    It became annual. For about 5 years, then a blockbuster came in down the street and good ol Ma and Pa store got ran outta business.

    I got 2nd place that year, 1st the next, and 3rd the 3rd year.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo