Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in EGM :)

1. I'm in EGM :)

While I know most of you either a) won't believe me, or b) don't give a damn, I just thought it was cool.
    If you look REAL close( like magnifing glass close You'll see me in the picture of the E3 SEGA booth on page#26 . I'm wearing an orange Transformers shirt and khakie pants playing Shinobi, and my friend Tom is playing Super Monkey Ball 2.
    I just thought it was too cool not to share
    SEGA-Capcom-SNK
    "The blessed trinity"

2. I see you, I see you!!!

What page was it again?

3. Awesome, congratulations!
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

4. Congrats...I was in a magazine once...Gamefan actually...the issue with Final Fantasy 8 on the cover, drawn by Patrick Spaziente.

5. Originally posted by bahn
    Congrats...I was in a magazine once...Gamefan actually...the issue with Final Fantasy 8 on the cover, drawn by Patrick Spaziente.
    I met him once @___@ He drew the covers of a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehog comics
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. I had letters published in Posty a couple of times. No pics, tho.
    -Kyo

7. I was in the first subscription issue of Gamepro I received! You know the cover of Street Fighter 2 Turbo for Snes that has Honda slapping Sagat? There was a page with that image and Honda had a word bubble with my name and address in it. I think Sagat said something like, "now you have the power!". Anyone else who subscribed to Gamepro get this?
    pwned by Ivan

8. I see YOOOUUUUU!!!!

wEEman33 Guest
    A friend of mine sent in a letter to Gamepro a few years ago bashing Hey You Pikachu and somehow it got printed......

Stibbons Guest
    If you look closely in Chief H's new Tricks section, you'll see a reference to Halverson and ECM as well.