Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in EGM :)

1. what reference's?

and what page are you on playing shinobi in egm?
    http://www.bioweapons.com/images/GN3Guyvers.jpg

Most OVERRATED videogame of ALL Time

-GTA3

"Well, I have lots of impressions about the PS2 (smiles)...if you turn off that recorder I'll tell you some things (laughter)"
    -AM2's Yu Suzuki

2. you guys want a cookie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Stibbons
    If you look closely in Chief H's new Tricks section, you'll see a reference to Halverson and ECM as well.

What issue and page?!

Stibbons Guest
    Originally posted by Zidane747
    What issue and page?!
    Originally posted by Stibbons
    If you look closely in Chief H's new Tricks section, you'll see a reference to Halverson and ECM as well.

5. i was going to be in an issue of gamefan for my collection...unfortunately i was a lil slack and they picked that one fat kids collection first and then the mag went under....oh well.

6. i was on last years Off Playstation Mag. video of e3 playing devil may cry....

7. Originally posted by Sl1p
    I met him once @___@ He drew the covers of a bunch of Sonic the Hedgehog comics
    Lucky git, I love his art, it's the entire reason I bought (and still have) issues of that series.

8. Re: I'm in EGM :)

Originally posted by 1otaku
    While I know most of you either a) won't believe me, or b) don't give a damn, I just thought it was cool.
    If you look REAL close( like magnifing glass close You'll see me in the picture of the E3 SEGA booth on page#26 . I'm wearing an orange Transformers shirt and khakie pants playing Shinobi, and my friend Tom is playing Super Monkey Ball 2.
    I just thought it was too cool not to share
    i see you, but for some reason, my eyes keep shifting slightly to the left of where you are..
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

9. Tips N Tricks, i believe September of 2001. Klonoa 2 on the cover. Team Saginaw. You'll see me if you have the magazine. It was for a MvC2 tournament.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 1otaku
    I'm in EGM

You and everybody else.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...