Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Small Claims Legal Advice Help

1. Yep, it is fucking retarded.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I will never understand blowing that much money on a wedding. Never.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mman View Post
    Yep, it is fucking retarded.
    I agree. Bulk of the cost is because theres 380 people that is majority family and close friends. Had I known it was going to cost this much, I would of fucking eloped in Las Vegas with Elvis doing the ceremony. Take the money and put it towards a house.

Not only the cost but the things that needs to be done for Chinese tradition. Those who are Asian and married will know where I'm coming from and experiencing.

3. savor that pressure!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    ... would of...
    Yeah, I don't feel bad for you at all.

Those who are Asian and married will know where I'm coming from and experiencing.
    I'm Asian and married, and the net cost for my wedding was $0.00.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Yeah, I don't feel bad for you at all.

I'm Asian and married, and the net cost for my wedding was $0.00.
    Well thanks. I wasnt looking for pity anyways..I was looking for advice or help.

Well good for you if your wedding was $0.00

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    What if his business is incorporated, and the business is stone broke, but the owner is still getting some ridiculous salary from the business he runs, do you get to collect from the business owner? I just remembered a story of a local towing company that filed for bankruptcy to escape depts from their crocked business model and a judgment against the corporation where a woman was killed by one of their drivers. The owner then "reopened" (really, the business never closed,) the business under a new name exactly the same as everything from before, with no interruption in business at all. He basically just changed the businesses name one day as a legal tactic.
    Depends on the business form and state law. I couldn't answer this without actual research and actually working legal end of it. But in some cases you can go after the owner.

7. In Ontario it depends on who The controlling interests in the business are and I think that's how it is in most of north America. There are corporate tricks to shelter yourself such as holding companies but you can get nailed for fraud if they figure out you're misusing corporate structure to pursue illegal business practices.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Those who are Asian and married will know where I'm coming from and experiencing.