Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: People of Walmart

1. People of Walmart

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

A woman came into the store and stopped at the service desk to return…a fish. She had her hand wrapped in gauze and complained to the service desk employee that she demanded a refund because the fish “bit her”, and as a result, had to go to the hospital. A manager was called to verify the story, and even called the woman’s doctor who said there was nothing wrong with her finger or her hand. As she went on, the woman became even more upset and threatened to sue Walmart for its “negligence”. Rather than tell the woman to take a hike, the manager not only refunded the fish but gave the woman a $25 gift card for her trouble.

What kind of fish was it that was so dangerous to human flesh, you ask? A 29 cent goldfish.
    As my husband, our good friends and I were leaving Walmart one night my husband spots what he thinks is a wad of dollar bills on the ground. He picks it up only to discover it is $1 wrapped around a piece of poo.
    Freaked out he drops the money and we look around for the hidden cameras and hand sanitizer. That had to have been a prank. Who would wrap a piece of poo with money and leave it outside of a Walmart?
    As we look around for the hidden camera we spot a typical Walmart customer bend over, pick up the poo encrusted dollar, shake off the bill, wipe it on her sweat pants and stick it in her pocket.
    Nobody could be that broke.
    Last edited by Shine; 27 Mar 2010 at 01:58 AM.

2. I poke around this site once in a while. It's good for a chuckle.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I go to WalMart maybe once every couple of months, and end up buying something maybe half the time. I always end up feeling annoyed and impatient to leave, though. It doesn't matter which WalMart it is, there's just something wrong about that store.

James

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    OLD.

You know what? You're old! You're old and have a small penis. There, I said it. Now go ahead and tell all of our friends more lies about me. Make the bbq even MORE awkward next time, you fucking jerk!
    I took all your French Toast.

5. We go to Walmart every now and then for grocery shopping. Fortunately the one we go to is in a somewhat upper class neighborhood. I'm not a big fan of the place, but it's great to save money depending on your shopping goals.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    OLD.
    Your mom is old.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I go to WalMart maybe once every couple of months, and end up buying something maybe half the time. I always end up feeling annoyed and impatient to leave, though. It doesn't matter which WalMart it is, there's just something wrong about that store.
    Well said. Unfortunately, a new Super Wal Mart went up that is closer to me than the Target where I usually shop. So if I need something and only have a few minutes to get it, I am left with little choice. Admittedly, their prices on pre-packaged food are better than the nearest grocery store. I still hate the experience.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Your mom is old.
    She is! And old enough to remember when the site was first posted!