Page 1 of 36 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Pilgrim: The Video Game

1. Scott Pilgrim: The Video Game

This was announced a while back by Ubisoft Montreal and everyone (rightfully) said "meh I dunno..."

BUT THEN

The art direction? Spritey goodness being made by one Paul Robertson. The very same Paul Robertson responsible for Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006 and Kings of Power 4 Billion %. HOMG!

The soundtrack? Chiptune superstars Anamanaguchi! I don't really follow the scene, but they're big in it apparently!

These screens aren't screenshots per se, they were used as background for Anamanaguchi's concert at PAX East so they were raved up considerably, but the general sprite assets are probably a good indicator of the final product.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 27 Mar 2010 at 10:18 AM.

2. Fuuuuuuuck yeah.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Fuuuuuuuck yeah.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    The soundtrack? Chiptune superstars Anamanaguchi! I don't really follow the scene, but they're big in it apparently!

These screens aren't screenshots per se, they were used as background for Anamanaguchi's concert at PAX East so they were raved up considerably, but the general sprite assets are probably a good indicator of the final product.
    So excited. I love Anamanaguchi and got a bunch of friends into them. Can't wait!

5. BUT THEN

The art direction? Spritey goodness being made by one Paul Robertson. The very same Paul Robertson responsible for Pirate Baby's Cabana Battle Street Fight 2006 and Kings of Power 4 Billion %. HOMG!

none of these things stop it from being developed by Ubi Montreal, unfortunately.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    none of these things stop it from being developed by Ubi Montreal, unfortunately.
    Uhhh...what's wrong with Ubi Montreal?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. New trailer. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...pilgrim/101185

Holy shit.

August 10th on PSN, XBLA release sometime after that.

Online co-op?

If yes, I will wait for the Xbox release.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Online co-op?
    I just saw that co-op is offline only. Close the thread.