Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please buy this.

Please buy this.

ok. So I have a Belkin Wireless N Router that has become redundant. Anyone want it? $30 sound fair?

Also have a Konami PSX DDR pad in the box. Dance it up, fags. $20

I think I'll be adding more stuff to this shortly. I'm cleaning out the closet.

Here is a box of toys. The box is labeled "Action Figures not toys" but we all know the truth.

A brand new white Telecaster pickguard.... anyone?

4. Whats included with the router?

5. Might be interested in the router. Any problems with it?

6. how much for teh toys?

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Whats included with the router?
    A power adapter, and an impressive layer of dust. I'll draw a picture in the dust if you'd like.
    Quote Originally Posted by mannerbot View Post
    Might be interested in the router. Any problems with it?
    Nope. It routs the fuck out of whatever needs routing. in before mom jokes. Any connection issues I had with this router I still have with my new router.
    Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    how much for teh toys?
    I don't care. Be aware that if you offer me less money than I think sounds good I will accept the offer, then I will rub my balls all over the toys. Choose wisely.

8. Any Genesis stuff for sale?

Actually, yeah. I have so much shit boxed up I don't even know where to start. Nothing different from when we last talked about this a couple years ago though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Be aware that if you offer me less money than I think sounds good I will accept the offer, then I will rub my balls all over the toys. Choose wisely.
    That actually increases the value.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.