Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Business cards

1. The boarders are the template bleed and cut off lines so don't mind them.

The deal I am getting is double sided full color, I am going to try and see if I can get all 6 printed, if not, maybe two of those front and back? Two contrasting photos?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. I'm sorry, but the Lady Gaga and Wedding ones both suck ass. Don't waste your money on them. Stick with the Bike and b/w car and maybe the RockStar one for LA clients only. Outside of SoCal this card will come off looking like an asshole, but in LA you have to be arrogant to get anywhere.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Wait am I off base?? That is you right?

And LOL@ Equal Opportunity Employer and Who Ate My Food?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Yeah that's me, and those are my short videos.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    ?
    I'd say no. 2 or 3 (the one with sprite art or the mic). I get that they're all representing your work, but these two demonstrate some personal flair to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. The lego sprite is cute, but there's nothing going on with the lighting and the colors are flat and boring. It doesn't really scream, Hey this guy can work a camera! like 3, 4, and 5 do. 1 and 6 aren't flattering to the subjects, either. It's cool to say Hey! I photographed Lady Gaga, but as interesting of a person she is, here she's just kind of standing there like a knob.

If someone handed me a business card with white text on a white background, I'd spit on it and hand it back to them.

Just saying...

And put something besides your website on it, jerk. I don't want to go look through your god damn website to get you to take pictures of my niece's birthday party.

9. I hate to hark on this, but club photos of stars can be a really great selling point and all of your gaga pics don't really do it for me. They're just not dramatic enough for someone who wears police tape and Red Vines for dresses.

Out of the three you have up, I think this one is the best. However, I would have used a slightly longer lens to blow out the background.

EDIT: Let's put it this way. You are not a rockstar; yet you're strangling yourself with a mic, while jerking off-camera, smoking an electric cigarette and wearing shades to hide your bloodshot eyes.

Lady Gaga on the other hand... is half-ass waving to the crowd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bizcard1-5.jpg 
Views:	827 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	53615  
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 29 Mar 2010 at 03:04 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    EDIT: Let's put it this way. You are not a rockstar; yet you're strangling yourself with a mic, while jerking off-camera, smoking an electric cigarette and wearing shades to hide your bloodshot eyes.
    That's the guy I want taking photos of my once-in-a-lifetime event.