Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: F$%k*ng Itwamba County, MS

1. would have gotten made fun of at my small town school, and even picked on, but nothing more than the other nerds and I doubt the board would have kicked the kid out.

EDIT: I take that back, he would have gotten a lot more shit, there's no doubt. But nothing violent would have happened and he wouldn't have gotten expelled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quinn.gif 
Views:	342 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	53617  
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 29 Mar 2010 at 05:59 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Essentially you are.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
    I take it you haven't met very many teenagers.
    I have a 13 year old daughter...so you got me there. Which then kicks this over to the parents who should have known better.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
    Essentially you are.
    No. I'm saying this guy and his parents approached a horseshit situation in a foolish way.

5. Crap, my side of the argument just fell apart in my head. Yeah, I guess I can't play devil's advocate on this one.

6. What Cheebs is trying to say is the same as the millions of African Americans that chose to move to Chicago, Detroit, and other major northern cities, rather than drink from white fountains, ride in the front of buses or even speak to white women. So, until large scale laws can be put into place, it's sometimes better to move yourself out of the environment, than to stand for a cause.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

If nobody stands up for a cause, nothing ever changes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    I can think of about a hundred causes more worthy of my hard-earned cash than "WAAH I wanna eat pussy in Mississippi!" Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by squall_vb View Post
    Or suck dick, or whatever the hell he wants to do. Starving orphans take priority.
    Wow. Just wow.

Do what you want with your money, but there's absolutely no excuse for the ignorance and insensitivity on display here. Not for someone who's been on this board for two years and has vet access. If there's ever been a comment worthy of the "ban pls" response...

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    I don't want to sound insensitive, but you gotta' pick your battles. This kid should have known it would have been much safer with a much better outcome for himself if he left the makeup at home and wore gender-neutral clothes to school. Then on his own time he dresses how he chooses and fights any fight for acceptance and freedom.

Western women don't walk down the street wearing a tank top in the middle east. Dudes don't go to public school dressed as a girl in the South.

It's just common sense. You need a foothold before you can take a stand and make a statement. Public school was just about the worst place possible to try and get that foothold.
    You're right. I really wish those black people felt the same way. They should have been all black in their own house and said "yesa massa" and "no sir massa, i hasses no ideas where thoses watermelons did get gone" in public.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You're right. I really wish those black people felt the same way. They should have been all black in their own house and said "yesa massa" and "no sir massa, i hasses no ideas where thoses watermelons did get gone" in public.
    I admitted I was wrong 4 posts back.