Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: F$%k*ng Itwamba County, MS

1. Yeah, I can see that.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	riseup.GIF 
Views:	208 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	53636  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    buttplant has daddy issues.
    No, he just wants to get into a he-she's pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You bitch about helping your father, but will help some random asshole who wants to be a girl.
    That is very telling...
    If I could fix my dad's problems with money, I'd sell everything I owned.

I've given the man $2k this year and countless hours of labor. I gave this kid that wants to move, 4 gallons of gas.

eat my dick

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    If this kid had any balls
    The jokes write themselves. The jokes.

5. Who said anything about money?
    The line I quoted from you stated that you would offer your help loading furniture. You know, doing the same thing you were freaked out about your own father asking your help for?

I'll eat your dick, but first I want to; no I NEED to know. Was that said out of anger? Or passion?
    I'm pretty sure you are sort of trying to reach out here. It's okay if you're gay. I mean, I'm no fag. That shit's disgusting. But believe me, I could never think any less of you than I do right now.

6. Two things -- one: buttplant's dad didn't need to move out of oppression and threats of violence, two: buttplant's dad can't offer up sweet underage tranny ass.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Who said anything about money?
    The line I quoted from you stated that you would offer your help loading furniture. You know, doing the same thing you were freaked out about your own father asking your help for?
    Stop trolling. We both know you are trying at random soft spots.

I know you aren't stupid. I know that you know that my anger with helping my Dad move was because of 1) of how my dad was being treated by others and 2) the 100+ hours it would take to move him and then the labor in building him a new office. Maybe you missed that last part. Me, him, and my sisters bf built him a new clinic. There is a little bit of a difference in one day, moving a couch and some boxes and moving an entire business AND building a new business.

I don't know why I bother. After this, you or someone else will just look for something else to poke at or say witty things about. Next it will probably be my mother, or how I look.

Same shit, different day. IP cares about some injustice in his back yard. Lets try to insinuate something. Lets try to aggravate the shit out of him. Maybe your insinuation makes little logical sense. Who cares, lets go for it anyway. Hopefully IP will get upset enough over his dad that he won't notice your not making any sense and fly into a posting insane rage. Those are always fun.

I'll eat your dick, but first I want to; no I NEED to know. Was that said out of anger? Or passion?
    I'm pretty sure you are sort of trying to reach out here. It's okay if you're gay. I mean, I'm no fag. That shit's disgusting. But believe me, I could never think any less of you than I do right now.
    oops I was wrong, not my mother or my looks, you went after my sexuality.

8. Hey, if you like sucking cock, that's your business. I myself would rather stab my family in the eyes with sharp sticks than shame them like that, but that's just me. You like it up the ass, I'm not going to stop you. You will have all of eternity to ponder the error of your ways, while the Demon Spawn turn you into a thousand degree fuck toy.

Also: shut the fuck up with your er'one picks on me bullshit. You're not treated any differently than anyone else, no matter how much you may wish you were.

PotY

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    After this, you or someone else will just look for something else to poke at or say witty things about. Next it will probably be my mother, or how I look.
    You're ugly too? God damn did you draw the short straw on gene day.