Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: F$%k*ng Itwamba County, MS

1. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Chess is rad.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Haha, I'm watching that segment on TV right now. Cute kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Fuck whomever wrote that shit. It reads like a fucking 90's country balad.

Like I can go to Walmart today and buy a chess set. And they have nice wood sets during the holidays. Barnes n Noble in Tupelo probably has themed ones for Harry potter or Dr who.

They can shove that yankie self back patting shit straight up their ass.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Like I can go to Walmart today and buy a chess set. And they have nice wood sets during the holidays. Barnes n Noble in Tupelo probably has themed ones for Harry potter or Dr who.
    And books are even more available, but owning a book isn't the same thing as being literate.

The guy teaching chess is from Tennessee. The author of the piece is from Virginia.

Jesus, lighten up.

7. Salty. I liked the guy from Memphis and those kids placed 8th in the country against older, richer kids. It was like Rocky or Karate Kid, but told in the bland 60mins kind of way.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. F$%k*ng Itwamba County, MS

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post

This guy is a top chess coach. From the South.

If I need to discuss the difference between buying a chess set and moving pieces in my house or getting involved in an infrastructure at my school with teachers and opponents I don't know what to tell you.

Especially in one of the poorest parts of the country with all the endemic problems that creates.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 27 Mar 2017 at 01:23 PM.

9. Chess doesn't have a story like Nier.

10. So like Ys 1 and 2?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.