Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The National Speed Trap Exchange

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    This site is so utterly good in concept and so utterly terrible in execution. iPhone app compatible with a reminder when you're heading towards a known speed trap would be useful.
    good fuckin' point.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    People probably just write up everywhere they see a cop or get a ticket.
    yeah, by the addition of the "this is not a speed trap" button... I'm guessing people can abuse the site a bit.

I scanned over my area and it's pretty accurate from the spots I've seen cops hanging out.

2. It's pretty accurate for indy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    This site is so utterly good in concept and so utterly terrible in execution. iPhone app compatible with a reminder when you're heading towards a known speed trap would be useful.
    This exists! But I forget the name of it.

4. You could just, you know, not speed.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

5. Pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. It seems like they're cracking down even more now that there's less tax revenue.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

7. Run into a lot of speed traps coming back from Gamestop to your mom's house?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Detour View Post
    You could just, you know, not speed.
    hmm... nah.

9. Like police don't change up their routines?

Buncha slack-jawed noobs around here.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

10. See roadblock. Drive faster.