Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2010 Haul

1. - FF: Double Impact
    - 3 Mario posters from Club Nintendo (I kept the evolution of Mario one for me and gave the other two to my daughter)

2. Picked up a couple of Kingston 16 GB USB drives off of Amazon for $25. Also bought SFA 3 Max, Darkstalkers Chronicles, Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins, and Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice for the PSP via their Warehouse Deals site.

Edit - Got Don't Be a Menace in South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood's SE DVD along with ROH: Best of the Rottweilers for $2 each, and bought the PSP Sega Genesis Collection and Mega Man X: Maverick Hunter for $15 each at Best Buy, along with a screen protector for $11 and a system/UMD/Memory Stick case pack for $8.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 15 Apr 2010 at 05:58 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I really enjoyed UG&G but I wish the US release was the second Japanese version that got rid of the retarded ring quest bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    How is paying $40 for an input device you use every day for all kinds of useful things worse than $50 game controllers and expensive joysticks that cost double that? I don't really follow.
    Because TNL likes to complain when TNL doesn't do things exactly as TNL would do it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Espgaluda II - iPhone

Best $5 game ever.
    Doesn't run on the 3G. Fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

Yes, owning a first generation Apple product is fail.

3G isn't the first generation iPhone.

Oops. I misread his post. I guess I'll be pissed if there is anything a 3GS won't run a year from now. Although I plan to upgrade next summer.

$14.99 via Steam's weekend deal

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    -Super Street Fighter IV
    Wat?