Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2010 Haul

1. Congrats on the car purchase.

A friend of mine has Sync in his Mercury and it is pretty slick
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. Yeah that and the Sirius they gave me, which I played around with for 10 minutes and am already addicted to.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

3. Blockbuster is doing their b1g1 free sale on sub $15 games again. I dropped $110 on 21 games tonight.

Brutal Legend
    The Godfather
    Bully
    Spider-Man Web of Shadows
    Afro Samurai
    Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
    Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard
    Mirror's Edge
    Eternal Sonata
    Blacksite Area 51
    Wanted
    TMNT

PS3
    Dead Space
    F.E.A.R.
    F.E.A.R. 2
    Prince of Persia

Wii
    No More Heroes
    Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
    Bust-a-Move Bash!

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (ds)
    God of War (psp)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb-haul-1.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	53816  
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Quote Originally Posted by Proto Man View Post
    2010 Ford Fusion SE
    I'm really jealous. This is the car I really want right now. However, I just bought a 2010 Ford Focus for my wife, and my current car still runs fine, so I won't be buying a new car for myself for a while.

5. Timber, how do you have so much time for games?

6. I probably won't have time for all of those. But I can pick and chose what I want to give a shot and have no problem selling the game for at least what I paid for it when I decide I'm done with it or that it's total crap. Hell, there's only 1 game coming out in the next few months I really want to pick up right away (Lost Planet 2) and that's just for the multi-player. These will make up the bulk of what I play until this winter or so.
    Last edited by Timber; 08 Apr 2010 at 09:17 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. That's truly amazing. I'm still trying to finish games I bought last year. I thought living on my own would give me more time for games but that isn't even the case. Hell, after the Gears crew disbanded I only turn my 360 on once a week if that.

But we do live in different places so that can be a huge reason why I play less games.

8. Gunbuster the Movie Blu-ray for $13 used at Moviestop. Quite the find, it's one of those retarded Honneamise releases that goes for $40+ normally.

9. $30 from the Best Buy private employee auction website (that my friend was so kind to invite me to). It just came today and as far as I can tell is 100% brand new!

$20 from Gogamer.com
    Obviously I'm sticking with my TE stick for SF4 but this should be great for the Cave shooters and XBLA games.

10. Ordered the Comcast HD triple play today to save on my currently insane monthly phone bill that skyrocketed due to a friend who simply refuses to stop calling me for 45 mins. at a time, and I'll finally get some HD out of my HDTV as well. I also bought an HD capture card for $85 off of Amazon and some component cables to make use of it. Since I plan to buy a PSP next week, I also got the Power Stone Collection for $10 and Wipeout Pure for $4 at Gamestop today, and bought Guilty Gear something or other for it at Amazon's Warehouse Deals site for $6. Picked up my new glasses today as well.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 08 Apr 2010 at 06:28 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan