Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necronomicon Pinball - Saturn

1. Super Famicom Necronomicon Pinball - Saturn

I remember this game being worth some coin, but I might be totally wrong.

Anyone know?
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I sold it to someone over the holiday season.

It's not worth much, trust me.

You could probably sell it to some crackhead Dream Theater fan for some good cash, though.

3. Thanks guys.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. It's worth playing a few times, so there's something.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

5. I consider it one of the very best video pinball games. That one and Last Gladiators rock. Could Saturn be the best video pinball console?

6. It's a must-play for pinball fans, meager as its going price may be. Get it.

7. Anyone would have more fun with with PokemonPinball, FantasicPinball, SonicPinballParty, Devils Crush, or even 2600 Pinball.

I pretty much hated LastGladiators: one of the first games I got with my Saturn, and I tried and tried to enjoy it, but the loading sucks, the scaled-out full table veiw sucks, the music sucks, and the enjoyment level sucks. I've always imagined I'd feel the same way about Necronomicon.
    After many failed attempts at appreciation I finally traded LastGladiators for peanuts.

8. I'm sorry you don't like LG, but I'd guess that's probably an atypical experience. And Necro is decidedly better than LG, as well as Akira Psychoball (which I'm not terribly fond of).

9. Quote Originally Posted by Teddman
    I consider it one of the very best video pinball games. That one and Last Gladiators rock. Could Saturn be the best video pinball console?
    Wasn't there a real machine for Last Gladiators at one point? I could be mistaking it for some midevil pinball game I played awhile back, but it had some really killer techo to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Boy
    Devils Crush
    Shit, that's the king right there.

or even 2600 Pinball
    ah memories...
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"