Thread: Comic podcasts?

1. Comic podcasts?

I've just stated getting into podcasts, and thanks to that other thread, have found some decent video game related stuff.
    But I want some comic stuff too!
    If it helps, I'm more interested in historical stuff as opposed to newer stuff, and I'm not looking for single issue reviews. Industry talk, creator interviews, that kind of shit would be great.

2. Not exactly a podcast but if you have SiriusXM, they have a show called Geek Time on Howard 101. Not always about comics but they have had people from Marvel, Wizard Mag, etc in the studio.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

3. Problem is, one of the reasons I'm getting into podcasts is because I have satellite in my truck; but I'm driving the go kart more often than not these days, which is sans satellite.

4. I listen to the comic vine podcast, it's the only one that doesn't make me want to destroy humanity.

5. That's a problem, I mostly hate listening to people talk about comics, even though I like reading 'em.

6. Seriously. I listened to a few, and they were mostly (Educated) Fanboys going retarded. Comic Vine has structure, and lately guests! They don't sound like mongoloids.

7. I like learning about what goes into comics and their history. I could give two shits what some fanboys thoughts about how awesomely drawn Jean Grey's tits were.

I got the James Robinson comic vine podcast and listened to it on the way into work today. The hosts didn't annoy me.
    When they were asking his opinion on where the Superman Returns movie went wrong, I was waiting for the inevitable League of Extraordinary Gentlemen follow up. I was disappointed that it never came.

8. Yeah, I've been listening to that for the past few days (Short commute). I didn't realize it but I've been reading his JLA stuff.

9. I've not been to the LCS since...September? So I've yet to read his JLA. Though I used to love Starman, Golden Age, Leave it to Chance,and hell, even Firearm; I was less than impressed with his sort of recent Batman stuff.