Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Born of the internet, raised on YouTube

1. Born of the internet, raised on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    oh, he will never live that down. that video will be shown to all his gf's or bf's 16 years from now
    Shit, they will have seen it before they ever start dating!

I often think about the 20 yr olds who are now adults and how they've been raised on the internet, how Playboy's outdated, and they get the birds and the bees from 4chan, despite the level of their parent's adherence to religion.

Now we have Youtube, tinychat, and Chatroulette.

So, for all you fathers out there, that means your daughter's vagina will be recorded and stored somewhere out in the 1s and 0s. And for every baby born this year? Have fun seeing all your embarrassing moments documented, made public, and searchable!

It's a brave new word, this internet.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. If the price of progress is paid by our daughters vagina pics, then I will pay that price.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    how Playboy's outdated
    My mind boggles when I think back to high school and how actual effort was required to acquire photographic documentation of naked women. Boggles.

I spent an entire 7-month stretch of my life with no spank material aside from that one scene in "Dangerous Liaisons" with Uma Thurman's tits. I must have worn a groove in that Beta tape.
    Last edited by Cheebs; 05 Apr 2010 at 12:40 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    If the price of progress is paid by our daughters vagina pics, then I will pay that price.
    I can't wait to see them.

5. They're overrated.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I can't wait to see them.
    Protip PM Advocate

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Shit, they will have seen it before they ever start dating!

I often think about the 20 yr olds who are now adults and how they've been raised on the internet, how Playboy's outdated, and they get the birds and the bees from 4chan, despite the level of their parent's adherence to religion.

Now we have Youtube, tinychat, and Chatroulette.

So, for all you fathers out there, that means your daughter's vagina will be recorded and stored somewhere out in the 1s and 0s. And for every baby born this year? Have fun seeing all your embarrassing moments documented, made public, and searchable!

It's a brave new word, this internet.
    One thing me and you won't experience is the impact that technology has on the way people view morality and privacy. The kids under us often feel like that ANYTHING they do can be recorded, last forever and be used to ridicule them 24/7.

I wonder what impact that will have on society and the mind.

One thing I AM looking forward too, is when some big scandal is recorded and made public. Like someone recording tons of bad government deals or the like. And it all just get uploaded to the internet.

Someone is eventually going to say fuck it and make something big public. Its going to happen.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 02 Apr 2010 at 09:47 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Someone is eventually going to say fuck it and make something big public. Its going to happen.
    We already know about your mom, Steven.

Click for full size

My Mom is oddly skinny and pretty for a Southern Mother. She goes against the grain.

Butthead.

10. Not related, but related: As proof the internet is an unstoppable force in pop culture, I just saw the Slap Chop rap remix on Spike... as a real commercial. They just changed the dancer and edited it slightly. Mind blown.