Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu Suzuki Bringing Formerly Canceled Game to PlayStation 3

1. Yu Suzuki Bringing Formerly Canceled Game to PlayStation 3

Found the following link whilst surfing SEGA NEWS WIRE.

http://www.gofanboy.com/home/news-ar...-playstation-3

Yu Suzuki Bringing Formerly Canceled Game to Playstation 3
    Monday, 05 April 2010 02:25 Brandon Thompson

While Sega fans long for news about the canceled Shenmue Online for PC getting a new breath of life, it looks like the Playstation 3 is about to get Yu Suzuki’s next big game. While our older die-hard fans would squeal with joy over word of Shenmue, it's another canceled Sega title headed to PS3.

While details are still limited, what we know is that Yu Suzuki is slated to appear at E3's press conference to display a new 1 on 1 combat title that will utilize Playstation's Move. The only description provided by our tipster is that "Yu wants this to be about real human interaction and competition". A little more probing resulted in the disclosure that the title was slated for another platform a couple years ago, but was canceled.

We're obviously eager to find out what the game is and based on the little information we have; we can only come up with one title - Psy-Phi. Psy-Phi was a Yu Suzuki title that was gaining a lot of momentum in the press about four years ago and then disappeared shortly after being recalled from arcades and canceled from any further release. No reason was ever given for the recall and ultimate cancellation. Yu did tout Psy-Phi as a game that would promote "real human interaction" though. The combination of the Playstation Network and the upcoming Playstation Move make for a likely duo to deliver Yu Suzuki's dream of "real human interaction" in Psy-Phi on the PS3.

So now we're stuck sitting and waiting for more information or the official announcement at E3. We sure hope we don't have to wait till June to see what Yu Suzuki and Sega’s AM Plus Division have planned.
    What are your fanciful thoughts?

2. Skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by AGES View Post
    What are your fanciful thoughts?
    I think I don't need to read anything from gofanboy.com ever again as long as I live.

I think you said you would never post here again about ten days ago yet here you are immediately after being banned - the reason for which is for making threads like this.

I think you should fulfill your promise and never post here again.

4. Go fuck yourself, hard w/ no lube.

5. Who cares?

(besides Jemery)

6. I thought he was banned?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I temp banned him for the previous thread. I'm going to see how long this lasts before someone really kills him off.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Instead of just ignoring this faggot, I'm going to be an even bigger faggot and reply to his threads! I will tell him that I don't appreciate his antics. I'm sure that will convince him to stop. I'm sure of it!

9. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Who cares?

(besides Jemery)
    RENT-A-HERO'S COMING TO THE PS3!? ZOMG!
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Super Hang-On 3D

with an inflatable scale motorcycle peripheral to set up in your living room, two Move wands are attached to the end of the handlebars.