Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: All Right, So I Want To Get Into Comics

1. Do either of have the covers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I think he means do they have a cover gallery. I don't remember the UC's having them, but I just read the comics for the COMICS so, yeah.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Do either of have the covers?
    I didn't catch it after rereading it like 5 times until this post. Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I think he means do they have a cover gallery. I don't remember the UC's having them, but I just read the comics for the COMICS so, yeah.
    lol Good point. So I guess UC it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. I should thank you guys, too, because I actually don't know much about comics either (but feel I should, as Nerd Duty, lol) and was eager to find out what I should read as classics/new shit/flawed obscure reads that are still worth checking out.

Someone told me to read the Sandman, too, but then someone else said women love Sandman. What the hell does that mean (I have a vagina)?

It means that he's this skinny, pale, tormented dude.

Series starts off slow with tons of DC cameos because they wanted to get readers started on it, after it goes off on its own it becomes amazing. Basically starting with The Sound of Her Wings and on.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Looks like I'll be reading Sandman next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.