Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blockbuster Video - Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all sub $15 games

1. Blockbuster Video - Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all sub $15 games

Blockbuster is doing their Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale on all used games priced $14.99 or less. Some really good deals to be found, here's a list of what I grabbed today with the original prices before the sale.

$7
    Vampire Rain
    TMNT

$10
    Brutal Legend
    The Godfather
    Bully
    Spider-Man Web of Shadows
    Afro Samurai
    Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
    Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard
    Mirror's Edge
    Eternal Sonata
    Blacksite Area 51

$15
    Wanted

PS3

$10
    Dead Space
    F.E.A.R.
    F.E.A.R. 2
    Prince of Persia

Wii

$10
    No More Heroes
    Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
    Bust-a-Move Bash!

DS

$15
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

PSP

$10
    God of War
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I haven't seen any 360 or PS3 titles priced under $29 in the past month. I've seen used games at BB selling for $39, when you can go down to Target and get it new for $29.

I'll check it out, but I have a feeling I'm coming home empty-handed.

3. Weird, I hit up 7 stores yesterday and they all had a bunch of games that would qualify for the sale (some more than others though).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. For the record, even with Buy one get one, Eternal Sonata is not worth $10.

5. Meh, I liked the demo and for $5 if I'm disappointed I won't have any trouble getting $5 back for it down the line (hell, I can get $10 in trade-in on amazon right now).

6. Mirror's Edge is the only one on that list I really like.

7. I was really stoked to get that and Brutal Legend. Those will get played first.

One thing to note is that some of the games are only that cheap if you buy it without a case. Brutal Legend was $29.99 complete or $9.99 for disc and generic case.

I can live with that. I nabbed Brutal legend for $10 and got Tomb Raider Anniversary (with case!) For free. I wish the deal worked on more expensive games, they had a lot of great $35 stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    For the record, even with Buy one get one, Eternal Sonata is not worth $10.
    $10 is a fair price for the game. At first I really loved the game and the more I played the more I scratched my head at the story.

I saw Enchanted Arms at one Blockbuster for $10. Now that is an rpg not worth the price...
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

10. Enchanted Arms is a better game than Eternal Sonata because it doesn't have a retarded character design. Those stupid characters in ES with the Ronald McDonald shoes and the puffy pants were just awful.