There's a couple pretty kickass deals next week:

Buy Splinter Cell: Conviction, get one of the following games for only $20:
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2
    Bioshock 2
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Major League Baseball 2K10

The standard DJ Hero bundle will also be on sale for $50. (Same for Tony Hawk Ride, but lol Tony Hawk Ride)

2. BC2 and Bioshock 2 would be worth it, too bad I am not really that interested in Conviction and I already have BC2.

3. You sure that is right? 20 bucks for the game and not 20 bucks off? I have $23 in a gift card that expires soon and this would be a decent deal as I planned on getting Splinter Cell. Maybe I'll finally pick up Assassin's Creed 2 for that price.

4. Yes, I'm sure.

5. I bit on the DJ Hero deal, and there's a scan for a manufacturer's coupon floating around for 10 dollars off. Made off with it for 40 and change. Not bad!

6. A while ago I said something I'm beginning to regret but will follow through on- when I can buy Tony Hawk Ride for $20 brand-new, I will. Just for sheer morbid curiosity more than anything else. I figured it'd be a long time, if ever, before I had to do it.

$50. It's getting closer.

James

7. cool story bro

Unless it was a triple dog dare, you're under no obligation to keep your stupid word. If you don't want to buy the game, don't buy the game.

I don't give a shit about any of that stuff

9. If someone were picking up Conviction I'd totally pay for BC2.