Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Sony Lost $10 Billion On PS3, SCEI Is Being Broken Up Right Now"

1. Best news yet.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    All he does is post news from one site, from now on we will go to that site if we want to read it.
    Someone with access to the admin panel should add seganewswire to the swear filter.

3. and update the wiki

4. Oh Zach, when will you ever learn. Sega doesn't really love you, she loves Slater.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Someone with access to the admin panel should add seganewswire to the swear filter.
    This is a great idea.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. So two joke accounts in the same thread, or do I make three? Think we're all the same person?

6. Sony's mistake was investing in gaming hardware. The money is in print media. I am relaunching Gamefan. They should bankroll my efforts.

Oh, and release that SNES-CD! Just imagining Sonic CD with the full SNES palette sends a thrill up my spine!

7. Oh shit, lookit all them joke accounts!

8. Okay, "sends a thrill up my spine" is a pretty awesome line.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. It was a good try, but you're still less of a whore than your girlfriend Ages.

10. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Okay, "sends a thrill up my spine" is a pretty awesome line.
    Thanks but you're still not invited. The persistent lack of awesome lines was (sad but true) a pervasive problem at Play (yes that alliteration was awesome) but I foresee better times ahead. My new publication will emerge with ubiquitous awesomeness, fueled by the inhalation of state of the art inspirational substances that hadn't yet been concocted in the 1990s. College dropout sausages writing for nothing but free swag? What they lack in experience they make up for in enthusiasm. Wasn't that what made Diehard GameFan great, the enthusiasm? It's the motion of the ocean, not the tale of the tape, and it's not gay if you don't push back. True game fans are game fanatics by definition so high scores pop out like schoolgirl panties in a Nipponese vending machine. Ad revenue? We have it. Print subscribers? Oh yeah, they'll be there. The face of gaming changes forever...

-Pee Storm